Celebrate a Season of Generosity!
Please consider making a donation in support of our mission to lead, educate and motivate kids toward healthy, happy an safe lives.
We have a lot to be thankful this year here at the Robert Crown Center. Here are just a few things at the top of our list:
- Celebrating 40 years as the Robert Crown Center for Health Education
- The opportunity to serve students and families at our Homan Square-North Lawndale Center
- New partnerships with schools, students, parents and educators
- Funding for initiatives such as our Adapted Puberty Health Education Programs and Heroin Prevention Program
- The leadership of our new CEO, R.J. McMahon
- A successful Happy to Be Me! event for girls and their female role models
- Continued financial support from individuals, families and corporations
The staff, students and board of the Robert Crown Center are thankful for YOU!
Rebecca Gee, email@example.com
Director of Development
Shop at Amazon and they will donate a percentage of their profits to the Robert Crown Center for Health Education. Visit smile.amazon.com and enter Robert Crown Center for Health Education as your charity of choice. See, it’s so easy to improve a child’s life!