We give thanks on Thanksgiving, go to the mall on Black Friday, shop small on Small Business Saturday and surf the web on Cyber Monday but the biggest day of all for nonprofits is Giving Tuesday, a day dedicated to giving financially to our favorite charities! On Tuesday, December 1st , nonprofits, families, businesses, foundations and individuals around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity. At the Robert Crown Center, we would ask you to give in honor of the 486 students and parents educated on #GivingTuesday and the other 89,000 educated by the Center throughout the year.
Give a gift in honor of the health education each child, teacher and parent will receive on this one, special day of the year - Giving Tuesday:
- $4.86: Kids Corner - Give a penny in honor of each student educated by RCC today
- $30: Recognize the 3 Aware Classes taught by Jackie through RCC's partnership with Teen Parent Connection and the YWCA
- $52: Support the 52 students in Laura's social-emotional learning class
- $104: Understand the significance of the Linda and Michael puberty programs taught to 104 5th graders and parents
- $217: Invest in the 207 students in Lance's 8 Teen Sexual Health classes today
- $486: Celebrate the 486 children and parents who are taught by RCC on Giving Tuesday
To see our educators in action on Giving Tuesday, watch for an hour-by-hour update at www.facebook.com/RobertCrownCenter. When you make your gift, please post it to our status with the hashtag #RCCGivingTuesday!
It is our vision that all children, regardless of income and ability levels, have the education necessary to inform healthy decision making. It is with the help of our donors that we are able to realize that vision. For more information about how you can help us to help children, contact Development Director Rebecca Gee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop at Amazon and they will donate a percentage of their profits to the Robert Crown Center for Health Education. Visit smile.amazon.com and enter Robert Crown Center for Health Education as your charity of choice. See, it’s so easy to improve a child’s life!