Please consider making a donation in thanksgiving and support of our mission to lead, educate and motivate kids toward healthy, happy and safe lives.
We have a lot to be thankful this year here at the Robert Crown Center. Here are just a few things at the top of our list:
- Celebrating 40years as the Robert Crown Center for Health Education
- The opportunity to serve students and families at our Homan Square-North Lawndale Center
- New partnerships with schools, students, parents and educators
- Funding for initiatives such as our Adapted Puberty Health Education Programs and Heroin Prevention Program
- The leadership of our new CEO, R.J. McMahon
- A successful Happy to Be Me! event for girls and their female role models
- Continued financial support from individuals, families and corporations
The staff, students and board of the Robert Crown Center are thankful for YOU!
Rebecca Gee, firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Development