For High School Students and Coaches – 60 minutes
Give your athletes a 3-Point Advantage! This all-new program provides preventive health education for student athletes and their coaches focused on the impact of using 1) tobacco, 2) drugs, including alcohol and heroin, and 3) steroids, nutritional supplements and energy drinks. The class includes information about the ways to improve athletic performance through a healthy lifestyle.
- Students will be able to describe the effects of tobacco, even in the short term, on health and athletic performance.
- Students will be able to clarify use vs. abuse of prescription and illegal drugs.
- Students will be able to distinguish characteristics specific to heroin.
- Students will be able to describe alternatives to steroid use regarding body building.
- Students will be able to dispel myths regarding supplements such as creatine and ephedrine.
- Students will be able to identify advantages of a healthy diet vs. dietary supplements and energy drinks.
$10 per student or coach
|Learning and Health Standards|
|State and Health|
Do you have questions on our programs, get them answered at: firstname.lastname@example.org.